We will be inspired and refreshed for our first ever Fall basket subscription service- hope you can participate!
First ever Fall CSA
By Tecolote Farm on July 19, 2011 in
Tecolote Farm created their certified organic vegetable CSA in Texas in 1994, making them pioneers of both CSA and Organic Agriculture in the Austin area. Since then, the farm has provided countless Central Texans with fresh, local, organic vegetables — including many rare heirloom varieties not often seen in stores.
- @angrysong @AntonellisCHZ Want the recipe!! Looks yumm- can you believe we're talking fresh hatch in December?! about 2 days ago in reply to angrysong
- Love our farmers market customers. One of our regulars, Cathy of Négrel Antiques, shopped our booth for her... http://t.co/gMJIn7ax6W about 2 days ago
- Evelyn and her bird, Pittsburgh-style http://t.co/njiNQ0aAEe about 6 days ago
- Happy Thanksgivvukah! Thanks to all who shopped in the cold last Saturday, such as Cathy from Negrel Antiques-... http://t.co/n9husRPB2Z about 6 days ago
- Thanks for coming out in the cold (see our fiesta beets and wat. radishes here): http://t.co/USbaH66Nrw We'll miss you next Sat~ thankful4u about 1 week ago
2012 CSA arugula Austin farm best CSA in Austin crew CSA Decker Creek driveway drought employees farmhands featured flood floodplain greenhorns internship learning lemon lorig mud new farm river farm new year oldest CSA in Austin orange carrots purple carrots Swiss Chard flat leaf Italian parsley Sweet Italian Basil sweet and juicy mediterranean cucumbers red/purple marbled potatoes Yukon Gold potatoes jumbo sweet onions Patty organic organic vegetables parmesan rain recipe salad spring CSA summer CSA sungold cherry tomatoes sweat tagine Tecolote Tecolote Farm vegetables veggies water well well water Wendell Berry Wes Jackson working hard
- Roasted Eggplant Soup
- Lentil Soup with Greens
- Sorrel Soufflé
- Sorrel Soufflé
- Gumbo Z’herbes (Green Gumbo)
- Arugula Salad with Lemon-Parmesan Dressing Bon Appétit | April 2009
I think this is year 9 for me; I have learned so much about the beautiful bountiful variety of plants that the earth produces with your love and cultivation. Thank you for this tasty adventure and for being connected to so many people who honor the earth. And thanks for sending all the innovative recipes.Martha S.