From Kathy Freston: vegan, makes 4 cups
- 1 large watermelon radish, sliced into thin rounds
- 1 small white onion, sliced into thin rounds
- 1/3 cup orange juice
- 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper (fresh ground)
- 2 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- splash of rice wine vinegar (optional – adds an extra layer of tart-sweetness)
- Slice your onion and radish. Place in a large mixing bowl.
- Add the remaining ingredients to the mixing bowl – toss well.
- Place in fridge to chill overnight.